FREIGHT CHARGE IS EXTRA!
CARRIER 10 TON
ULTRA HIGH EFFICIENCY
GAS/ELECTRIC COMMERCIAL PACKAGED UNIT
HIGH HEAT MODEL!
Model # 48LCF012A1A5A0A0A0
208/230-VOLT 3-Phase R410A 252,000 BTU input
L x Wx H
||116 x 63 x 57
GAS HEATING / ELECTRIC COOLING UNITS
PURON® (R-410A) REFRIGERANT
48LC WEATHEREXPERT® rooftop units were designed by customers for customers. They are Carrier’s most efficient commercial packaged rooftop ever produced and have some of the industry’s highest IEER’s available. The multi stage cooling compressor logic allows for added comfort, energy savings and humidity control. The unit is ideal for single zone variable air volume capability. Units are pre-wired and pre-charged with environmentally sound Puron® (R-410A) refrigerant at the factory. The units are factory tested in both heating and cooling modes.
- Exceeded Department of Energy Advanced RTU Challenge by 15%
- Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 and Energy Star efficiency levels, as well as Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) criteria
- 3 to 5 ton models have two-stage cooling capacity control and 6 to 23 ton models have three-stage cooling capacity control
- Up to 17.5 SEER and 20.8 IEER
- Exclusive non-corrosive composite condensate pan in accordance with ASHRAE 62 Standard, sloping design; side or center drain
- 3 to 23 ton models have standard cooling operation up to 125 °F (52°C), and down to 10°F (-12°C) (3-5 ton models), or down to 40°F (4°C) (6-23 ton models).
- VAV models use a duct static pressure sensor to vary the units indoor fan motor variable frequency drive (VFD) while cooling capacity is controlled by the units supply air temperature sensor, to make sure the correct temperature in each zone.
- Control terminal board facilitating simple safety circuit troubleshooting and simplified control box arrangement
- Access panels with easy grip handles and tool-less filter access door
- Innovative, easy starting, no-strip screw feature on unit access panels
- Optional hinged access panels also available
- Two-inch disposable return air filters
- All models have a belt drive evaporator-fan motor and pulley combinations with VFD controller to match the capacity cooling stages for maximum efficiency and comfort control
- Field convertible from vertical to horizontal airflow for slab mounting without any special kits (size 04-12 units)
- Provisions for thru-the-bottom power entry capability as standard
- Single point electric, gas, and controls connections
- Full perimeter base rail with built-in rigging adapters and fork truck slots
- Dedicated vertical and horizontal airflow models available (factory option on size 14 to 26 units)
- Scroll compressors with internal line-break overload protection
- 24-volt control circuit protected with resettable circuit breaker
- Permanently lubricated evaporator-fan motor
- Totally enclosed condenser motors with permanently lubricated bearings
- Low pressure and high-pressure switch protection
- Exclusive IGC anti-cycle protection for gas heat operation
- Solid-state electronic direct spark ignition system and flame roll-out safety protector