17.5 ton COOLING ONLY
COMMERCIAL PACKAGED UNIT
208/230-VOLT 3-Phase R410A
107 3/4"L (BASE ONLY) x 91 1/8"W x 54 1/4"H
132 5/8" OVERALL LENGTH
WEIGHT: 2560 LBS
All dimensions and specs are in the pictures. Message us for full PDF Specs
LOADED WITH OPTIONS!
Landmark® rooftop units from Lennox® are the new standard for reliable, efficient rooftop units built for long-lasting performance that can significantly improve indoor and outdoor environments. Landmark® rooftop units feature:
• R-410A Refrigerant - Environmentally friendly
• Scroll Compressors - Single speed scroll compressors are furnished on all models.
• Lennox’ Environ™ Coil System - Smaller, lighter condenser coil.
• Crankcase Heaters - Protect compressors from refrigerant liquid migration in the off cycle improving product reliability.
• High Pressure Switches - Protects compressor.
• Isolated Compressor Compartment - Allows performance check during normal compressor operation without disrupting airflow.
• Independent Outdoor Fan Motor Mounts - Allows for easy and efficient service access without removing the top panel.
• Constant Air Volume (CAV) or MSAV® (Multi-Stage Air Volume) Supply Air Blower Option - Allows constant or multi-staged air delivery.
• Downflow Airflow - Horizontal airflow with optional horizontal curb.
• Two Fork Lift Slots on Three Sides - Easy to pick up and transport units from almost any angle.
• Corrosion-Resistant Removable, Drain Pan - Provides application flexibility, durability and improved serviceability.
• Thermostatic Expansion Valves - Provide peak cooling performance across the entire application range.
• MERV 8 or MERV 13 Filters - Available as field installed option, provide an enhanced level of indoor air quality, and can help the building qualify for additional LEED credits.
• Common Components - Many maintenance items are standard throughout the entire product line, reducing the need to carry different parts to the job or maintain in inventory.