LENNOX 6 TON HI EFFICIENCY PACKAGE UNIT 30KW HEAT 208/230V 3PH AC LCH072H4BJ3Y
COOLING WITH 30kW HEAT STRIP!
COMMERCIAL PACKAGED UNIT
208/230-VOLT 3-Phase R410A
85 1/4"L x 47"W x 46 7/8"H (inc base)
All dimensions and specs are in the pictures. Message us for full PDF Specs
Lennox’ Energence® packaged rooftop unit product line was created to save energy with intelligence by offering some of the highest energy efficiency ratings available with a powerful, easy to use unit controller. This makes Energence rooftop units perfect for business owners looking for an HVAC product with the lowest total cost of ownership. Lennox’ Energence® packaged rooftop units feature:
• ECM Blower And Condenser Fan Motors - Direct drive units features ECM blower and condenser fan motors to allow energy efficient MSAV® (Multi-Stage Air Volume) operation during all operating conditions. Blower setpoints can be easily set in the field through the Prodigy® 2.0 Unit Controller reducing setup time.
• Two-Stage Scroll Compressor - All 3 to 5 ton and 6 ton 074 models feature a two-stage scroll compressor which allows Energence rooftop units to deliver just the necessary amount of cooling needed to meet the space’s demand. Single speed scroll compressor is furnished on 6 ton 072 models.
• Lennox’ Environ™ Coil System - Smaller, lighter condenser coil.
• Hinged Access Panels - Provide quick access to components and protect panels and roof from damage during servicing.
• Isolated Compressor Compartment - Allows performance check during normal compressor operation without disrupting airflow. • Corrosion-Resistant Removable, Reversible Drain Pan - Provides application flexibility, durability and improved serviceability.
• Thermostatic Expansion Valves - Provide peak cooling performance across the entire application range.
• Humiditrol® Dehumidification System Option - Patented system allows for independent control of temperature and humidity, providing enhanced comfort control.
• MERV 13 Filters - Available as factory or field option, provide an enhanced level of indoor air quality, and can help the building qualify for additional LEED credits.
• Foil-Faced Insulation - Insulation on all internal surfaces that have contact with airflow helps minimize airborne fibers and improve IAQ.
• Common Components - Many maintenance items are standard throughout the entire product line, reducing the need to carry different parts to the job or maintain in inventory. Prodigy® Control System Standard on every Energence® rooftop unit, the new Prodigy® 2.0 unit controller is the heart of the Lennox® controls offering. The intuitive user interface makes setup, troubleshooting and service easier than ever. Each unit tracks the runtime of every major component and records the date and time when service or maintenance is performed. SmartWire™ System The SmartWire™ system simplifies field sensor or thermostat installation through advanced connectors that are keyed and color-coded to help prevent miswiring. Not only is the wire coloring scheme standardized across all models, each connection is intuitively labeled to make troubleshooting and servicing quick and easy